The Museum of Finnish Architecture is open from Tuesday – Sunday 11 am–6 pm and on Wednesdays 11 am – 8 pm. The Museum Library and the Museum Shop are open during the opening hours of the museum. The archive is available by appointment from Tuesday to Thursday. The health and safety of all is our priority. Please protect yourself and others by following these instructions:
Please protect yourself and others
– If you have flu symptons, postpone your visit to another day.
– We recommend all visitors over 12 years to wear a face mask or visor.
– Please observe good hand hygiene. Wash your hands well and often. Sanitize your hands when needed and before entering the museum. Hand sanitizers are available in dispensers throughout the museum. Our staff also pay special attention to good hand hygiene.
– Keep a safe distance to others.
– Cough into a handkerchief or your sleeve and avoid touching surfaces
– Pay by card and use contactless payment, if possible.
Buy your entrance ticket at the museum’s ticket office upon your arrival. Pay by card and use contactless payment, if possible.
The cleaning of our premises has been intensified. The washrooms and objects that visitors come into frequent contact with are regularly sanitized.
We are glad you are here! The Museum of Finnish Architecture features three new exhibitions this Autumn. Read more about the exhibitions >
All our workshops have been moved online.
Keep an eye on upcoming events: www.mfa.fi/events. Please note that some of the events have been moved online.
Experience the current exhibitions of the Museum of Finnish Architecture together with an expert guide! We organize guided tours for groups of all ages and backgrounds in Finnish, Swedish and English online and on site. Read more >
Open guided tours on Saturdays
Guided tour in English 1 p.m. and in Finnish 2 p.m. Museum admission fee €10/5/0
The museum shop is located on the first floor of the Museum of Finnish Architecture, and it is open during the opening hours of the museum.
The Libary is located on the first floor of the Museum of Finnish Architecture, and it is open during the opening hours of the museum. Customer computers are currently unavailable.
The archive is available by appointment from Tuesday to Thursday. Please contact:
Photographs collection: curator Anna Autio, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 45 7731 0478
Drawings Collection: curator Antti Aaltonen, tel. +358 45 7731 0480, email@example.com
For all other matters: head of archives Petteri Kummala, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 45 7731 0477
Museum’s A&O Room for kids is currently closed to the public.